Woser














I am a 32 year old monk from eastern Tibet. As a child I witnessed many changes imposed on my region by the Chinese government. As part of these changes I was not allowed to learn about Tibetan history or culture. In 1992 I fled. I had to come to India to really learn about Tibet. Fortunately under the good grace of my root lama, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, I have been able to study Buddhism, specializing in Buddhist Tantra, Mantra and Dzogchen, as well as Tibetan linguistics and grammar. Last year I graduated from the Tibetan Academy of Philosophy where I earned my PhD in Buddhist philosophy. While attending the university I wrote many articles about ancient Tibetan culture and the current Tibetan situation. In 2005, I published a book about love and modern society. Since then I have prepared 3 more books for publication and I am currently researching Tibetan women who spent their lives practicing Buddhism.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PHOTOS